Positek will make changes to its standard position sensors to fully satisfy your specific application requirements.
Examples of mechanical characteristics customisation:
Target, Push Rod and shaft customisations
- Linear cylinder sensor target tube tapped with M8 thread for mounting.
- Rotary transducer with the standard 6mm shaft replaced with 1/4" shaft and special mount.
As above but with 4mm dia shaft fitted to match a small actuator.
- Short stroke linear transducer with M5 male thread instead of the standard M4 female thread on the plunger
As above but with M6 male thread
- Linear Position Sensor with body and push rod extended 50mm
- Rotary sensor with shaft length extended
- Actuator linear Sensor with custom M12 target tube flange
- Miniature rotary transducer with slotted shaft
- Ball transfer unit fitted to various linear sensors for measurement of moving plates
- Linear guage head sensor with sprung plunger extended by 65mm
- Rotary sensor shaft manufactured with flats either side for easy mounting in to customers coupling
- Stand alone Linear position transducer with push rod extended to match eye to eye length in customer application.
- P103 linear sensor with extra plunger length to match up with customer application.
- P101 stand alone Linear sensor with male M8 thread on push-rod
- Linear position transducer with M12 thread in body and M10 thread in push-rod
- Gauge head Linear sensor with plunger tapped 10/32 UNF 10 deep
- Miniature Rotary Sensor with extended shaft
- Rugged Linear positioning sensor with Shortened Body, 24.5 shorter than standard.
- Rotary sensor with two shaft flats
- Rotary transducer with OD 10x13 shaft sleeve.
- LVDT with 10-32 UNF target end plug.
- Linear position transducer with spring to extend push-rod & Ball Transfer Unit
- Linear short stroke sensor with M20x1.0 Mounting Boss.
- Rotary angle sensor with 3.10 diameter shaft
Connector / cable customisations
- Rotary angle sensor fitted with BMW spec connector.
- Rotary transducer fitted with Lemo spec connector.
- Rotary sensor fitted with AS-6-06-05-PN-HE connector.
- Linear transducer fitted with AB Military connector.
- Rotary sensor fitted with AS Micro connector and boot
- Linear sensor designed to run continuously at 125°C with ETFE cable and low temperature drift of +/-.04%/°C over 85°C
- Position Sensor fitted with moulded M12 Male Plug connector on end of cable.
- Linear position sensorfitted with high temperature cable.
- Linear transducer fitted with special marine rated cable
- Rotary sensor fitted with 8-pin DIN 45326 connector
- Rotary posion transducer fitted with mil spec D3899/20WB05 connector
- RVDT fitted with IP67 M12 IEC Connector
- Linear Sensor fitted with conduit adaptor
- Linear sensor fitted with integral cable gland and M20 Conduit Adaptor.
- LVDT fitted with integral cable gland and PG9 Conduit Adaptor.
- Inductive Position Sensor fitted with IEC connector
- Linear sensor with shortened body to reduce the distance between rod eyes
- Rotary P500 sensor with body tube longer by 6.5mm for DMS3101A14S-5P connector and 3/4"-20 UNF Thread.
- Linear sensor, 122.5 + Travel between Rod-Eye Centres @ min, Max. Travel 55mm.
- Linear transducer with; Push-Rod Extended: 5.5, Start of Calibrated O/P: 12.5mm from face (270 + Disp. Between Rod-eye Centres Radial versions), Reverse O/P Calibration.
- Linear sensor with target extended 112 mm, Start of Calibrated O/P: 119mm from face.
- RVDT P500 with Stainless Steel 316 flange and body
- LVDT P101 in 316 stainless steel and nylon gland with plastic rod eys
- Linear P111 sensor in Stainless Steel 316
- Rotary P500 transducer with S/S 316 Shaft, and Metal M12 connector.
- Tilt sensor with one piece body tube and flange in SS 316
Examples of customisation for adverse conditions:
- Many different calibration customisations. Extended and reduced body and push rods.
- Rotary 500 sensor with linearity +/-0.25% FS up to 120°C Range
- Linear 103 sensor with: 0.1% linearity, 316 body tube 3 mm longer with standard length target to move target up coil. Longer coil. (used on bridge measurement)
- Linear 103 sensor with 1mm stroke and 3% linearity. TC +/-0.025%/°C instead of +/-0.01%
- Rotary 500 sensor with Independent Non Linearity <0.1% (Up to 90 Degree Span)
- Rotary sensor with +/-15V input +/- 6V output
- Rotary transducer with 0 to 2.5 volts output from +5V input
- All sensors with reverse calibration
- Linear sensor fitted with additional supply and output transient suppression.
- Any 5 volt position sensor with Remote Electronics, Flanged; 0.5-9.5V 'C' interface; Connected via flying lead with glands, Customer connections via IP65 connector.
- Linear sensor with remote 2-wire 4-20mA electronics
- Any 5 volt sensors with remote electronics; 4-20mA 'F or H?' interface; Connected via flying lead with glands.
Examples of performance characteristics customisation:
- Additional noise filtering on 2 Wire 4-20mA Interface
- Linear position sensor in SS 316, sealed to IP68 working at 5m in sea water
- Linear P101 sensor with strengthened backup end cap joint to withstand 20g vibration
- Transient Suppressor fitted on sensors for lighting strike protection
- Linear sensor with sewn bellow and high vibration bearings.
- Linear transducer with Sewn Bellow, S/S Rod-Eye Bearings for Harsh Chemical Environment.
- Rotary angle sensor with all Stainless Steel 316 housing, IP68 10Bar cable gland.
- P603 Tilt sensor suitable for -40°C environment.
- Linear P101, 111, 114, 115 sensors with Probe Cavity Drain Holes for vertically mounted sensors subjected to frequently hosed down
- linear submersible sensors fitted with Souriau RERM10MT0416 'M' Series Connector suitable for high pressures
- Linear 117 Slim-Line Position Sensor suitable for Corrosive Atmospheres with Stainless 316 Case and Nylon Rod-eyes.
- Linear position sensor in SS 316 body parts, sealed to IP68 working at 10Bar in salt water.
- Submersible Linear sensor with Probe Cavity Drain Holes, Electronics Cavity Potted. Sensors vertically mounted and frequently hosed down.
- Linear sensors with Sewn Bellow, Nylon Rod-Eye Bearing.
- 4-20mA sensors for operating temperature range 90-110°C Continuous 125°C Max
- Linear 100 sensor with SS316 Housing.
- LVDT with SS316 Electronics Housing, Sealed to IP68 10Bar.
- Linear 114/115 sensor with Souriau 'M' Series Connector & Plug with 2 m overmoulded 4-core Cable PUR suitable for up to 100 bar
- LVDT fitted with SeaCon Micro Wet-Mate Series Connector. Suitable for up to 100 bar pressure
- Gauge head Linear sensor with Sealed Body Tube & Potted Coil, suitable for pressure up to 0.78 Bar.
- Linear submersible sensor with M16 10 Bar Cable Gland to Suit SeaCon MC-IL-3-M Connector and Cable assembly.
- Tilt 603 sensor with: SS316 body parts, 25m Flame Retardant Flying Lead (0.75mm sqr cores), Connector to Suit, Cross Axis (y) Errors Checked, for use on drilling stabilised platform.
- Submersible LVDT with Bellows, Spring Extended Push-Rod & Dome End, Longer Push Rod; for use in Wind Turbine Base Monitoring Pillar Movement
- Linear 103 sensor with; M20x1.0 Mounting Boss , Cable with 3-pole Deutsch DT 04 3P Connector.